Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Making Stuff

The first Three people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice--but just for you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did, will win a marvelous homemade gift by me! Let the games begin!! Oh, and I have to be able to contact you with mailing information!!! I promise it will be something good!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on someone's blog and was one person too late. I'm so happy I'm the first here!

Brenbren said...

BAMB! I am Dave Petty's cousin so I am thinking I LOVE THIS. I did it to Annie's blog too. Mine is under "IT's Raining, It's Pouring"

Lori Thornbrue said...

This doesn't count as a 'tag', but I think Brenbren (I'm assuming Brenda) is Dave Petty's wife, not cousin! Those look like Dave's kids anyway :)

Michaelangelo said...

Ooh pick me if you need one more spot :)

Lloyd Family said...

OK, I have my three!! I need Carrie to "invite" me to her blog, please!!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Um, how come it is snowing in Portland on March 8th? Must be that global warming thing again....:)

Lori Thornbrue said...

No, (from Lisa's blog)....the arms (skiing) get exhausted because it is a HUGE effort to hang onto the tow rope and go up the bunny hill. Ten times harder than skiing down. It looks so easy.......just hang on and have it pull you, but it is NOT easy, it is exhausting!!!!!!!!! Takes tons of upper body, back and arm muscles. There is a tow rope that goes from one area to another...flat terrain. On the way back to turn in our poles, we were at the furthest place, so caught the tow rope. Lisa managed to hang on the whole time, and get to the other end. I had to stop 3 times to get my breath from the effort of hanging on. Exhausting, and makes your arm and back muscles shake! Looks easy. Isn't!