That's pretty cute! Thanks for finally posting some new stuff! I can see how truly he did save some money... if the insurance paid it especially. I would have gone to a pick-n-pull for the bumper though and got a 'new used' one instead of a totally new one. We just today got the muffler fixed on Kristen's car and it was $118 and after it was done I realized I could have done it and saved the $38 of labor but it has lifetime warranty... it works! (I didn't want to weld anything near where gas goes through so that's why we took it somewhere.)
4 comments:
That's pretty cute! Thanks for finally posting some new stuff! I can see how truly he did save some money... if the insurance paid it especially. I would have gone to a pick-n-pull for the bumper though and got a 'new used' one instead of a totally new one. We just today got the muffler fixed on Kristen's car and it was $118 and after it was done I realized I could have done it and saved the $38 of labor but it has lifetime warranty... it works! (I didn't want to weld anything near where gas goes through so that's why we took it somewhere.)
I love it! What a cutie!!!
Awesome job Jarom! Cade and Brennan LOVE watching you :)
That was fantastic, Jarom! What a smart boy! Love, Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment