Over the past few months, Ezra has been having some fainting/ seizure episodes on occasion. On Saturday he had 6 episodes. He is up, playing, happy, and then just stops, takes a couple of big swallows, and then sort of collapses. He turns ashen grey and his lips turn purple. His eyes don't focus for a few seconds and he is "out of it." Then he gets sleepy for a little while, but then gets up and is running around, happy again.
He will go in for an EEG this Friday and a brain MRI next Tuesday. For the brain MRI, I have to take him fasting for 6 hours. The appointment is at 11:15am. Someone please tell me how to not let a child eat ALL morning?
Pray that this is nothing too serious.
4 comments:
We will definitely be praying for Ezra. How scary! I hate that ashen gray look. Puts me into a panic! Hope the Dr's find out what's going on quickly so you can get a game plan. Love you!
I'm so sorry, I had no idea! We will of course keep him in our prayers! Please let me know if you need anything and let us know about his results!
Praying and praying and praying. I love you all so much.........
Poor little guy. Definitely praying. I love your family!
Post a Comment