So kudos on the super big eggs! Congrats to Lance! it's always great to do something you love! And I love your big blue beastie! You did an amazing job on the stuffed one! I absolutely HATE putting in zippers but you did so great! How did the child like it? I deleted the other comment because I wanted to fix a typo but didn't know i couldn't. Ahhh!
5 comments:
Wow, that is amazing. Looks like it would 'hurt!'. Must be your scrawny leghorn. They make good eggs!
HA! That's hilarious!
Hee hee! I love it!
So kudos on the super big eggs! Congrats to Lance! it's always great to do something you love! And I love your big blue beastie! You did an amazing job on the stuffed one! I absolutely HATE putting in zippers but you did so great! How did the child like it?
I deleted the other comment because I wanted to fix a typo but didn't know i couldn't. Ahhh!
Post a Comment