Friday, May 28, 2010

Silly Sleeper

When I went to brush my teeth last night and get ready for bed, I noticed that the boys' bedroom light was on. Ezra had had a nap and was having a hard time falling to sleep for the night so I expected to see him playing toys or something. Nope. This is what I found:

Jarom, fully asleep, standing up at his bed. He had not come out of the room at all. He does sleep-walk on occasion. Not sure what he was thinking, but I cannot imagine that this was very comfortable. Silly sleeper!

2 comments:

angel said...

Joshua has fallen asleep standing up, too! He leaned over on a kitchen chair and fell asleep just like that! Last month, I actually fell asleep while walking. I was returning from taking care of Elijah in the middle of the night. I woke up just in time to keep myself from crashing into our door post. It was rather startling!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Sounds like some people are TOO tired!!! Me....I never have before, but now I can fall asleep just about anytime I sit down with nothing to do (ie, church.....during a movie, etc.) It is SO annoying! But dad did point out to me that I do have 4 jobs: Realtor, substituting, working for CCC (Michael's company) and working for Huntington learning center. Not every job takes every day......but over the week it is a lot of hours.