Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Days Are Here Again!!

Last Friday, Lance interviewed with Arbor Pharmaceutical for a territory sales manager in the Oregon territory. Just before the end of the working day, he was called back by the interviewer, he wanted to ask Lance one question that he didn't have a chance to ask during the interview. "Would you like to come to work for Arbor Pharmaceutical?"-- HE GOT THE JOB!!!! Then, I was told that I would have Saturday off of work-- Yahoo!!! We celebrated on Saturday by going hiking at Powell Bute Park-- a beautiful, wooded hike just 5 minutes from our home. It was a gorgeous day made so much better by the fantastic news. About once an hour, I would say, "Hey Babe. . . . . You have a job!!!" The kids wondered how long I would keep that up. Lance will begin work on Monday, May 2. He finishes this term for his master's on Saturday, starts work Monday. Great timing.

We are planning on moving back to Oregon City as soon as we can find a good place to call home for the next 5 years. Looking forward to a bright future.

Thank you for all of your love, support, and prayers.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

How exciting! Contrats! Hope he loves his new job.

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Woo-hoooooo!!!!!

Lori Thornbrue said...

So, so, so happy!!!

Angela said...

Very very excited for you!! FABULOUS news! :)

Lori Thornbrue said...

You might edit your heading to say happy days are 'here' again......I just noticed!