Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sick

We haven't posted lately, but I am not sure you would like to see pictures of Jarom sick on the sofa, then mom, then Lance, and now Ezra. We don't look so good curled in a ball next to the metal bowl. I do believe we are on the mend, so look forward to happier pictures later.

This week I did have some wonderful friends help put fresh bark around my roses and clean up my yard for the spring-time. A little bit of sunshine and hard manual labor goes a long way to revive a tired soul.

4 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Boy, isn't that the truth!! You have to love working in the yard...but first a need a yard to work in!!!
Today is so warm, we don't know what to do with ourselves. Really a perfect temperateur (59). Perfectly warm and sunny. Wouln't want it to be any hotter. Feels great in a T shirt with a light sweather, or sweat shirt if you are going to be in the shade.....Ahhh...Now, if these 5 foot drifts will melt, that would be great!
Continue mending! The Lloyd family needs to get well quick!

Lori Thornbrue said...

have to correct the typo:
temperature lest anyone think I am stupid! And sweater.....and sweatshirt!!! :)

Lori Thornbrue said...

Meri,
You could also add Lisa and Sara and Andrew to your links now!!!

Michaelangelo said...

Merilee, so sorry you guys have all been sick!! That is so miserable! Cade of course got sick the day the baby was born, so then Brennan had it and now I do. Just the way life works. We really can't complain though because what we have is just a mild cold, not curled up sick on the couch. I'm jealous of your roses. I need to plant one here!