Hurrah for close by cameras. T hat is such a great picture of Ezra!! (And Jarom). And extra brownie points.....what a great job Summer is doing! I just LOVE all the day to day sharing. Thank you thank you thank you..... I would be embarrassed at how many times I look at the blogs in a day...at least 3. Always hoping for extra comments, or new pictures, and when there are it is SO great. I love you all.
Great job Summer! Cupboards are hard to paint- they look fantastic!! I'm getting antsy to do spring cleaning and touch up too. I guess I should fold the laundry first!
5 comments:
Hurrah for close by cameras. T
hat is such a great picture of Ezra!! (And Jarom). And extra brownie points.....what a great job Summer is doing! I just LOVE all the day to day sharing. Thank you thank you thank you.....
I would be embarrassed at how many times I look at the blogs in a day...at least 3. Always hoping for extra comments, or new pictures, and when there are it is SO great. I love you all.
Looks good, Summer. And thanks for the birthday card.
Great job Summer! Cupboards are hard to paint- they look fantastic!! I'm getting antsy to do spring cleaning and touch up too. I guess I should fold the laundry first!
Everyone who has seen that picture of Ezra upended in the toy box just loves it........
It brings a smile every time I open your blog.
Good job, Summer!
Post a Comment