Friday, August 1, 2008

Silly Kid!

Jarom came in the house yesterday to get his fuzzy and stuffed animals because the kids were playing "house" in the VW bus in our garage. I asked him to also take out something to put on Lance's desk (which is in the garage). He said, "I didn't come inside to do that." Can't argue with a man on a mission.

5 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Isn't he a funny boy! His thinker is always thinking!!

Lisa Thornbrue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Thornbrue said...

That just goes to show: men (and boys) don't multi-task!
Thanks for all the great pictures and fun commentary. Love it! --Lisa

Michaelangelo said...

Cade does that to me all the time... "Cade, could you please help me do this...?" "Nope, 'cuz I'm busy right now." okay..... :) Not very helpful!

Lori Thornbrue said...

I have a question. Does Ezra walk mainly now? It looks like he was doing a good job of walking at the beach.......or is he still mostly a crawler?