Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkins!!

We went to the pumpkin patch on Friday. Fir Point Farm in Canby is a beautiful and fun place. They have some fun activities for the kids. One of our favorite is the "Nut House" that is full of hazelnut shells-- kind of like a ball pit. They have also animals like chickens, goats, a baby cow. They also have a Noah's Ark with a big slide, and a hay slide, a hay maze, and a beautiful nature walk near a stream with trout in it, and of course, a PUMPKIN patch!!
























Dyaln's Pumpkin






Ezra/ Mom's Pumpkin








Jarom's Pumpkin-- he designed and carved it totally by himself!!
I need to get at picture of Summer's pumpkin.
It is unseasonably warm. I hope they do not rot by Halloween.






4 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

I love it.......They all are FANTASTIC. Is there anything better than sitting around a table with all of your children pumpkin slimed all the way to their armpits. I think not! And way to go Jarom!!! GREAT job.

Michaelangelo said...

I love the goop up to Ezra's elbows!! How fun! We need to carve pumpkins this week... Michael's parents brought us some from their garden this year.

Jarom is a very talented boy. Cade misses him!

Lori Thornbrue said...

By the way, is there ANY PLACE in the West side of Oregon that ISN'T pretty?

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Great pumpkins! Yeah!