Sunday, December 7, 2008

Up on the Roof Top











Everyone wanted to help put up the Christmas lights!! Its fun to go up on the rooftops!!



7 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Wow! Beautiful sky.....and Scary to have your babies climbing on the roof! But fun, what a happy memory

Lori Thornbrue said...

I got your Christmas card today.
Very nice :) Cute and sweet and beautiful family......
I miss you
Mom

Jill said...

Brings me back to my childhood, I always loved being on top of the roof.

Michaelangelo said...

That is so much fun! Our roof is too steep- even Michael doesn't like to get up there. I love the silhouettes against the beautiful sunset. GREAT Christmas card by the way!

angel said...

Awesome pictures! What fun!
I didn't get on the roof, but I did climb up our step ladder and put up the Christmas lights with a baby in my arms and Joshua climbing up behind me. The neighbors were impressed. :)

angel said...

And, thank you from the Wheelwrights, too! We loved the Christmas card!

Allie Thornbrue said...

You guys are gutsy!