Merry Christmas everyone!!! We had a wonderful Christmas, here at the Lloyd household. This was the Christmas scene when the kids went to bed!!

They woke up to a PRESENT
PALOOZA!!!! We saved a bunch of things to put out on Christmas Eve night! The kids woke up around 7:30. I think I slept worse than all of them. I always do. I get so excited for the kids' reactions to their surprises. We all meet in the boys room for a pic
nic breakfast before we go into the room with the presents.

Santa came and filled the stockings. They are too heavy for the stocking hangers, so after they are filled, they go to the sofa.

Jarom got a fancy new bike in his favorite color, green. It has hand breaks and pegs so he can learn to do tricks. Jarom LOVES to ride his bike and started riding a two-wheeler when he was just 4 years old. He was very excited for his new bike.

Ezra got a new bike, too. (It was actually Dylan's, then
Jarom's, then his, but he doesn't know any differently.) It will be fun when he learns to ride and we can all go on family bike rides. Dylan is helping him reach the pedals.

Here we are mid-way opening gifts. We take turns going
youngest to oldest, so it takes a while to open all the presents. What could be in the box?

Summer is reading about her trip to Germany this summer with Aunt Lisa. Think she is excited? Look at that smile on her face as she reads her letter explaining the trip from Aunt Lisa!!!!

The rest of the day was spent relaxing and enjoying new art projects, books, toys,
Wii Big Game Hunter, junk food, and each other. It was a wonderful day.
3 comments:
Wow, looks so much fun! Great!
Awesome! I think its part of a perfect Christmas to put out bikes after the kids go to bed. Looks like a fabulous time! (All the sudden, I'm craving lil' smokies thinking about Christmas morning breakfact)
What fun! I'm excited for Summer to be able to go on that trip. What a grand adventure!
Post a Comment