Dear oh dear ... that poor little guy. Mom told me about him crashing standing up--so sad! I hope it gets resolved really, really quick. Love, Lisa
Not good news......Here is some other not good news. The people who are renting our Cinnamon Wood house.....their rent payment bounced. I just got notice in the mail, which means that our check is going to bounce.......Oh, JOY.
So sorry you don't have any answers yet. I can't imagine what you're going through. I hope they figure things out really soon!
Oh Merilee, so sorry this is happening. I'm sure it's frustrating to have answers. I hope they figure things out.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Dear oh dear ... that poor little guy. Mom told me about him crashing standing up--so sad! I hope it gets resolved really, really quick. Love, Lisa
Not good news......
Here is some other not good news. The people who are renting our Cinnamon Wood house.....their rent payment bounced. I just got notice in the mail, which means that our check is going to bounce.......
Oh, JOY.
So sorry you don't have any answers yet. I can't imagine what you're going through. I hope they figure things out really soon!
Oh Merilee, so sorry this is happening. I'm sure it's frustrating to have answers. I hope they figure things out.
Post a Comment