Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fainting

Ezra fainted 5 times today. This is for me to keep track as much as FYI. It is pretty obvious when he is going into a fainting episode because he swallows deliberately several times prior to going ashen and his lips turning purple. I usually have about a 30 second "warning." I am going to try and get a video, so that I can show a doctor what is going on. He certainly has his days when he has multiple episodes-- then he won't for a week or more.

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers.

5 comments:

Lombardo Family said...

My word Merilee. I will be so happy to hear when you find out more information. Our thoughts are with your family.

Julie said...

Oh, Meri! I hope you get answers soon. Hang in there. You are such a good, loving, nurturing mom. I'll be thinking of your family.

Lori Thornbrue said...

That is so scary. Maybe you should call your DR and make the appointment for the echo cardiogram today.

angel said...

Yikes! Poor little guy. Sad EEG pictures. Hard for a little one to understand what's going on.

Michaelangelo said...

Any new news Merilee? We keep praying for Ezra & all of you. Poor little guy.